[kids-lib] 2016 Oregon Performer Directory

Karen Fischer kfischer at cityofsalem.net
Thu Oct 13 10:14:09 PDT 2016

Hi All,
For those of you who attended the Performer Showcase in September, you know it was a great event with some wonderful performances.  The 2016 Oregon Performer Directory was not printed this year (we are going green!) Also performer responses were downloaded to an excel file to make it easier for Libraries to sort by travel area, availability, target audience, etc.

On October 1, Jeana McClure, our Children's Services Division Web Editor, linked the 2016 Performer Directory from the home page of the Oregon Library Association's CSD site (the blog), and also posted a link in CSD's Facebook page.

If you have not been able to access the Directory, I attached the 2016 Oregon Performer Directory excel file to this email.  There are three different sheets to assist you with sorting (or printing if you wish to do that - no judgment.)

Thank you for supporting your OLA Children's Services Division as the Division champions your work and provides resources to assist Children's Librarians and staff as you develop and provide rich literacy and cultural experiences for the children and families in your community.

Karen Fischer,
Performer Showcase Chair
Salem Public Library
kfischer at cityofsalem.net