[kids-lib] Maggie Stiefvater Event

CSD Past Chair csdpastchair at olaweb.org
Fri Apr 7 15:45:45 PDT 2017

Hi libraryland,

Have you purchased your ticket for the Maggie Stiefvater Author Event on
Friday, April 21 at 5:00 PM at Salem Public Library?

If not, you should totally get on that. Maggie is an award-winning,
bestselling author of fantasy novels for children and teens.

She's also a musician, illustrator, and (former) racecar driver known for
letting fans spray-paint her Mitsubishi Evo at events.

There is basically no way this will not be fun. Plus, we're bringing
fancy-ish snacks.

Tickets are $15 for OLA members and $20 for non-members. You can scroll all
the way down to the bottom of this form to buy your ticket:
https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mcform&view=ngforms&id=20236#/

Please help us fill this enormous auditorium! We have LOTS of seats still
open and I don't want to live with the shame of hosting an empty house for
one of my favorite authors.

Thanks,
Barratt

--