[kids-lib] [Libs-Or] Open CSD board positions for 2017-18

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Apr 27 08:43:11 PDT 2017

The Collaborative Summer Library Program Representative gets to go to the CSLP Annual meeting both years. I’m not going to lie, the meeting is a lot of work. However, you won’t be alone! OLA’s Oregon Young Adult Network CSLP Rep and I will be there too, all working together to represent Oregon libraries.

OLA’s Children’s Services Division reimburses the travel expenses to attend the meeting—flight, transportation to/from the airports, lodging, and meals. The 2018 meeting is in Denver, CO, April 8-12. The 2019 meeting will probably be in Florida and the dates haven’t been announced.

Being the CSLP Rep provides you an opportunity to participate in making decisions about the CSLP summer reading program, brainstorm ideas for upcoming CSLP summer reading programs, learn what libraries nationwide are doing regarding summer reading, network with colleagues outside of Oregon, and get in a little travel/sightseeing!

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us> | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>