[kids-lib] Your amazing children's spaces

Samantha Wikstrom SWikstrom at tualatin.gov
Tue Aug 22 13:58:41 PDT 2017

Hello!

We are tackling a renovation of our Children’s Room here at the Tualatin Public Library, and could use your help.

If you have a Children’s Room or children’s spaces that you would like to show off, and your library is anywhere near the Portland metro area (say within 45 miles of PDX), please send me an email.  Our space planning team will be visiting several children’s areas over the next six months, and we don’t want to miss out on the most amazing spaces in our neck of the woods.

If you are outside of this range, and would be willing to send us photos of your super awesome kid’s spaces, THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!  We want as much inspiration as we can get.

Thanks so much for your help!

:) Sam

Samantha Wikstrom
Children's Librarian
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
503.691.3083
www.tualatin.gov/library<http://www.tualatin.gov/library>