[kids-lib] CANCELLED - Mock Caldecott

Stephanie Lind stephaniel at wccls.org
Fri Jan 20 11:04:04 PST 2017

Hi everyone –

Sorry it didn’t work out to hold the Oregon Mock Caldecott this year. If you need a Caldecott fix, consider watching the ALA Youth Media Awards event<http://www.ala.org/news/mediapresscenter/presskits/youthmediaawards/alayouthmediaawards> on Monday, January 23 at 8 a.m. ET. It will be lived streamed (yes, I realize that would be 5 a.m. our time – here’s hoping the video will be available for later viewing). We may even spot our own Martín Blasco (WCCLS employee) who is a member of the Caldecott Committee. He is currently sequestered behind closed doors in Atlanta with the other committee members deliberating this year’s selection. Go Martín!

Stephanie

Stephanie Lind | Program Supervisor for Outreach & Youth Services
Washington County, Oregon | Washington County Cooperative Library Services
phone 503-681-5090 | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

P Save paper, toner, and energy. Avoid printing emails whenever possible!