[kids-lib] Vote for your Caldecott favorite!

CSD Chair Elect csdchairelect at olaweb.org
Mon Jan 23 12:21:14 PST 2017

The official medalists have been announced, and here are Oregon's top picks:

   - Honor - Freedom in Congo Square
   - Honor - Thunder Boy Jr.
   - Medal - They All Saw a Cat

Thanks for participating and sharing the love of illustration!

*​Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, *
*Chair-Elect​*
*​Website:* http://www.csdola.org/
*Facebook: *https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
*Instagram:*​
​ https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/​

If you need to contact me by phone, you can reach me at the
Hollywood Library - a branch of the Multnomah County Library District
503-988-4598