[kids-lib] .gov websites

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jan 25 13:50:24 PST 2017

There is an excellent and important conversation happening on the listserv for school library staff in Oregon. The question, “I am wondering if .gov sites will continue to be reliable” started the conversation. I’ve highlight the aspects I find most useful. I thought most of you might be interested in it.—Katie