[kids-lib] 2017 Caldecott Committe member interview

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Mon Mar 6 12:00:28 PST 2017

Hi Everyone:

This is an interesting interview to one of our committee’s members. I wish the best to Heather McNeil from the Deschutes Public Library System for being selected for the 2018 Caldecott Medal Committee.
Super rewarding experience. Lots of wonderful work. Worth every second of the last two years:

http://bit.ly/2mOgFu7

Enjoy it and have a great week,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”
“Todos los grandes fueron niños alguna vez… pero sólo unos pocos lo recuerdan“.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (The Little Prince; El principito)