[kids-lib] Youth Services and Disaster Preparedness Survey

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Mar 13 11:48:49 PDT 2017

Passing this survey along, please consider providing input.-Katie

________________________________

Dear Youth Services Personnel:

Thank you for taking our survey. We are a group of four graduating MLIS students at the University of Washington's Information School completing our final capstone project (expected graduation June 2017). We are creating a planning guide for youth services in the event of extended disasters/community crisis when public schools close for two weeks or longer. We are looking for information from youth services librarians/staff in the field.

We are seeking youth services personnel to take our short survey (15 questions - 4 of which are contact information). Link to survey: https://goo.gl/forms/wgRBSmsy3FZxOtJX2

Your information will be used to identify potential case studies for inclusion in our planning guide. No information will be used without permission.

Please contact Grace Morris (morrisg at uw.edu<mailto:morrisg at uw.edu>) with any questions or comments.

Thank you for your participation!

Grace Morris

Jamie Montrese Gilmore

Erica Trotter

Alexandra Wardrip

Katie Anderson, MLS, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>