[kids-lib] Register now for Workshops this weekend!

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Mon Oct 16 13:05:44 PDT 2017

It's workshop time for Oregon Young Adult Network and Children's Services
Division!

Join OYAN on Friday, October 20 at the Tualatin Public Library for the fall
meeting from 11am-2 pm and a workshop on QPR, a suicide prevention training
with presenter Cindy Womack, from 3-5 pm. RSVP to
youthservices at cottagegrove.org

Continue the fun with CSD on Saturday, October 21 at the Sherwood Public
Library for the fall meeting from 10:30 am-12pm and a workshop from 1-5 pm.
The afternoon includes a presentation from movement and music expert Iris
Nason, as well as brainstorming for next summer's theme - Libraries Rock!
Register at https://ola.memberclicks.net/csd-fall-2017-workshop-
registration#/.

Julie Jeanmard
OYAN Chair 2017/2018
Cottage Grove Library
youthservices at cottagegrove.org

Anna Bruce
CSD CSLP Representative
Happy Valley Library
annab at happyvalleyor.gov

--
*​Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, ​CSD Chair 2017-2018*
*​*

If you need to contact me by phone, you can reach me at the
Hollywood Library - a branch of the Multnomah County Library District
503-988-4598 <(503)%20988-4598>