[kids-lib] Looking for 1 youth small "Build a Better World" t-shirt

Rebecca Cohen Rozewski storyweaver at newportlibrary.org
Fri Sep 1 11:16:32 PDT 2017

Dear comrades,

I was only off by one t-shirt this year!  Almost made it but for one little guy who turned in his contract yesterday and we had no shirt for him.  He was brave about waiting for the his reward after reading 30 books this summer.

Please, if you have an extra YS I will gladly pay for it.  If your library is not on the courier, I will also cover that.

Thank you for all you do,
Rebecca Cohen Rozewski, Youth Services Manager
Newport Public Library
35 NW Nye St
Newport, OR
541.574.3368