[kids-lib] Survey: Continuing Education Needs Assessment of Oregon Library Community

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Sep 27 10:55:31 PDT 2017

Please pardon the cross-posting, but please consider taking the survey described below.

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>