[kids-lib] Piecing Me Together: Classroom & Book Club Discussion Guide

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Tue Feb 13 07:53:11 PST 2018

I thought some of you might be interested in the following resources for Piecing Me Together, by Renée Watson, which was awarded a Coretta Scott King Award and Newbery Honor Award at ALA’s youth media awards yesterday. As most of you know Renée Watson grew up in Portland, OR, and Piecing Me Together takes place there.—Katie