[kids-lib] Upcoming online course: Babies in the Library

Bryce Kozla brycek at wccls.org
Wed Jan 10 11:07:36 PST 2018

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share an online course opportunity I just found out about: Brooke Newberry is running a continuing education
course on babies in the library! https://ischool.wisc.edu/continuing-education/babies-in-the-library I am positive it will be worth every penny. I worked with Brooke for 2 years and during that time she taught me everything I know about babies (okay, that's still not an exhaustive amount, but I'm no longer afraid of interacting with them! I even like them sometimes!)

Bryce

Bryce Kozla, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
503.681.5092
wccls.org/kids<http://www.wccls.org/kids>