[kids-lib] Help Needed with Picture Book Stumper!

Kemper Hodge, Kristy Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov
Sat Mar 3 15:49:00 PST 2018

Hi Great Brain,

I'm trying to track down the name and author of a picture book for one of our families and am not having any luck. Here's what I'm working from:

-        It was a favorite of a now 17-year-old when she was younger

-        She remembers a story about a sheep who is bullied/not liked by the other sheep, so a crow flies him to a meadow where he gets a halo of purple flowers. Then, the rest of the sheep like him at the end of the story.

Any ideas? Let me know! And thanks so much for any help!
Kristy

Kristy Kemper Hodge
Teen Services Librarian
Enrich | Excite | Explore
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday
Preferred pronouns: she, her, hers

Corvallis-Benton County Public Library<http://www.thebestlibrary.net/>
645 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
(541) 766-6489
Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov<mailto:bonnie.brzozowski at corvallisoregon.gov>

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)