[kids-lib] Your Views on Baby-Sitter's Club

Jessalynn Gale GaleJ at milwaukieoregon.gov
Thu Mar 8 18:03:18 PST 2018

Ours circulate well, although we only have 1-7 left – the ones that were rereleased a few years ago. I might not add an entire set, but at least the first 10-15 and see how they circulate before adding the rest, if that’s an option.

JESSALYNN GALE
Children’s Librarian, Ledding Library
503.786.7588
City of Milwaukie