[kids-lib] FW: Diversity Book List

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Oct 4 13:23:52 PDT 2018

In case you're not on the ALSC listserve, (which you can join without being a member by following the link here: http://lists.ala.org/sympa and searching for "alsc), Stephanie Goodwin from Klamath recently put together some resources for an early childhood provider workshop down in Klamath. These may be useful to you if you get similar requests.

Happy Thursday,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant