[kids-lib] New Books by Local Kid Lit Authors & Illustrators

Talia Heath talia.heath at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:33:29 PDT 2018

*Dear Kid Lit Connoisseurs,*

I’m excited to present the latest list of new children’s books from our
Oregon and SW Washington authors and illustrators.

*You can find the latest list Here
<https://oregon.scbwi.org/files/2017/09/October-2018-New-Release-Flyer-Screen-Quality.pdf>*
Find a print quality version Here
<https://oregon.scbwi.org/files/2017/09/October-2018-New-Release-Flyer-Print-Quality.pdf>
*Also, keep an eye out for our Spring list coming in April 2019!*

As always, all titles are by trade publishers and available through the
major distributors.

If you are interested in hosting an event with one of our authors or
illustrators feel free to contact them directly using the contact
information provided with each book listing.

For questions about the SCBWI or ideas on how we can further collaborate
with each other, please contact me at *talia at taliaheath.com
<talia at taliaheath.com>*

Thank you for all you do to bring quality literature to Oregon's kids. We
look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
*Talia Heath, Library & Bookstore Liaison, SCBWI-Oregon*
*talia at taliaheath.com * <talia at taliaheath.com>

The Oregon SCBWI
http://www.scbwi.org/
<http://scbwi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6fe028fd63f8142eafb9c3060&id=f757c74bf3&e=b6c813a084>