[kids-lib] Greta Office Hours Friday morning at OLA/WLA

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Apr 16 09:59:55 PDT 2019

Hi Oregon folks serving kids and teens,

If you're heading to the OLA conference this week and have anything you'd like to chat about, I'll be at the Foode Café<https://www.foodefresh.com/> on Friday morning from 8-9:15ish (during the WLA Breakfast, so Oregon librarians are free at this time.) This cafe is approximately a 6 minute walk from the Hilton. Feel free to stop by if you'd like to say hello!

If you're not heading to the conference, I'm sorry to miss you, let me know I should visit your library! :)

Best,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant