[kids-lib] New Book at the State Library: Move, Play, Learn

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Dec 31 15:28:10 PST 2019

This new book is available for interlibrary loan from the State Library of Oregon. It is part of the Library and Information Science Collection<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/results?qu=LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION&qf=SUBJECT%09Subject%09LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION%09LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION&rt=false%7C%7C%7CSUBJECT%7C%7C%7CSubject>, which is supported in whole by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5BFEF.029E5EC0]
Move, Play, Learn: Interactive Storytimes with Music, Movement, and More<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fSD_ILS$002f0$002fSD_ILS:1540952/ada?qu=move+play+learn>. By Alyssa Jewell. ALA Editions, 2020. 978-0-8389-1912-5.

>From the publisher: "Get ready to break out of your storytime routine by encouraging children's natural instincts to move, sing, and play!"

If you would like to request this or other materials from the State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process (e.g. OCLC or ALA request form). If you do not have access to ILL or are not currently affiliated with a library, please contact me to discuss alternative options for borrowing the material.

We welcome purchase suggestions. The library science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community. Contact me with your recommendations!

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>