[kids-lib] CSLP Teen Video Challenge 2019
klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov
Tue May 14 16:18:08 PDT 2019
Attention librarians and teachers!
Looking for an easy program to share with your teens? The 2019 TVC has been streamlined to help make participating in this contest easier than ever!
* Instead of state winners, there will be 5 national winners. Just have your teens submit a link to their video.
* The program will accept submissions June 1-Aug 2, 2019, so that the program can be incorporated into summer programs (it's still a great opportunity to partner with schools with video production classes or clubs; students can produce the videos as a class project and submit them in June!)
* Videos will be limited to 60 seconds, making this a much more doable project for small teams.
* Permission and model release forms will only be required from the winning entries (completing the forms is a requirement to receive prizes and acknowledgement).
* The TVC Ad-Hoc Committee will convene a judging panel from CSLP partners and members.
* Video uploads will not be limited to YouTube and Vimeo; rather, teens can upload to the social media outlet of their choice.
If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.
OYAN CSLP Rep
Kay Lyn Hann
Senior Librarian (Teen & Tech)
Newberg Public Library
503 E Hancock St, Newberg, OR
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib