[kids-lib] embarrassing post

Rita Squires rsquires at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Thu Sep 26 12:11:21 PDT 2019

Well, that's rather embarrassing! I had meant to forward that email to our director, not to the entire list-serve. But, it certainly does look like a workshop worth attending.

Rita Squires
Children's Library Services
The Dalles-Wasco Public Library, 722 Court St, The Dalles, OR 97058
(541)296-2815
"Reading a really good book is like reading a part of the author's heart."  (Kevin Frederick - my 9 year old son, after reading the last of the Indian in the Cupboard series)
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
This email is a public record of the City of The Dalles and is subject to public inspection unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is also subject to the City's Public Records Retention Schedule.