[kids-lib] Thursday, April 23rd

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Apr 23 11:42:17 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

I noticed illustrator Debbie Ohi has a ton of downloadable activity sheets<https://www.debbieohi.com/printready> , bookmarks, etc., that may work to pass out at school lunch sites or in activity kits. I went to her site because I saw she has some ZOOM backgrounds<https://www.debbieohi.com/homelearn/> to share and of course went down the rabbit hole of learning resources - there's also some great content that could be shared on your social media sites. I know there's too many links these days, and so many authors are doing this kind of sharing that it's a bit overwhelming, so if you can't use these, don't worry! If you can, that's great!

It's been a long week over here, I imagine for you too. I hope you are able to take a break this afternoon, a quick walk or to drink some tea and not look at a screen for a few minutes. I'm looking out the window at some dogwood trees right now and their pink flowers are pretty good to look at.

Take good care,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D61964.6E07D780]