[kids-lib] Tuesday, August 11th, oops and a link

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Aug 11 13:44:55 PDT 2020

Hi there folks,

I'm sorry office hours were a no-go today, our Internet went down at the State Library and I was not able to access my Zoom account a different way. I know you have all experienced weird internet issues in some form or another at your libraries, so thank you for your patience! We'll be back again next week!

I also wanted to pass on a really awesome link for a program in schools I learned about from the Architecture Foundation of Oregon: Architects in Schools Summer Camp.<https://www.af-oregon.org/architects-in-schools-summer-camp/> This is normally a school program or summer camp, but they went virtual and it is free! It looks like they are keeping the content up through August, and it is really good stuff for the 8-12 crowd, lots of design challenges and things you could take and adapt for virtual programming in your space, or just to refer kids and families to.

I hope you are doing well this week and enjoying sunshine today.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D66FE6.0239C530]