[kids-lib] OASL Forum on School Library Service During the Pandemic (Wed. Aug. 19, 11am)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Aug 14 14:02:32 PDT 2020

Hi,

OASL is hosting a forum on Wed. August 19th to discuss what school library service could look like for this upcoming school year. Anyone is welcome to participate, including interested non-school library staff. There is no cost. Details are below.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus