[kids-lib] Need recommendation on large dramatic play sets

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Fri Feb 21 15:06:10 PST 2020

Hi!

Does your library have a large dramatic play set that is free standing, doesn’t tip, and is holding up after years of use and love? We are looking for  a few dramatic play furniture pieces that are generic<https://www.discountschoolsupply.com/dummy-type-code/myperfectclassroom-versaspace--dramatic-play-center/p/36850?es=237530000ESC&msclkid=0dde8919b10a1ca9af42d749efa3cb7e&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*Shopping%3A%20Furniture%20-%20JF&utm_term=4581252639597616&utm_content=Dramatic%20Play%20Furniture> enough that they could be used with a variety of dramatic play themes like vet, office, farm, workshop, restaurant, kitchen, market, etc.

Accessibility and inclusion is very important.  If you have a play set you see kids and families with mobility disabilities and/or assistive devices using with ease, please let us know.

Please let me know what you recommend!  I also welcome play sets you do NOT recommend so we know what to avoid and why.

Thank you,
Katie Anderson
Youth Services Librarian
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers