[kids-lib] Fundraiser: sale and auction at the CSD Spring workshop

Bryce Kozla brycek at wccls.org
Wed Feb 26 16:04:37 PST 2020

When you’re planning your attendance at the Spring CSD Workshop on Lebanon, please consider bringing a few dollars to peruse the items for sale and auction at our fundraiser, available during downtime. There will be books as well as new or gently used items for work or just because.

Fundraising helps us build our funds to continue to provide professional development and other opportunities for YS library staff statewide.
Register at the workshop at  http://olaweb.org/csd-spring-workshop-lampman-lunch-2020<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/ls/click?upn=b3ql1U4qJIVoElX9X2xI8OiXxIfCKCFpWi8pjRynT8Tv3lnslj-2BV05qYWZosAZbnhHZzJPr7nmKPeSSRQRgIRGcP-2F7uVCAnwX2aPtJcNzErM1cFDZVW3KYREIeXb75jOKV9V_Cu6khKVL3vr6qe417ExVDw2cq3rDaWo93J8qCdBZfQGZ5Bow0Raon-2FkHEeyovZQxoDeO7kyrOVXdLytHXAhrvF5k3Lgii97-2F-2BgGDJRVr69EqD8TJlH-2BORK8lYt9pCmY8vQOVepfAxPjiycHKoLLvlWsk6p5DMygkZMIgtdQG5M9eyeJB-2Bwpb-2BvOcNNWllIRCGsC9x-2F7N9t2AkWvTGlZhWZN-2FJp0v0Icko3LO9r4XRvLojIxXlJJ0DOhkGXHNzSXEVBKMdG28daGMKnoFQU-2FRBkV41HeqJiWpMqRy-2FIv33up-2Bd9YRVQOs-2FTemgMCUgPwbZSZ5-2BlYkw-2FaFMDT-2B-2B9rEI5f-2FBPZqjGdJsYhFgR7FXio-3D>

Bryce Kozla, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
503-846-3213
wccls.org/kids<http://www.wccls.org/kids>