[kids-lib] Help Promote World Read Aloud Day (Kids-lib Digest, Vol 203, Issue 6)

Dawn Babb Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Wed Jan 15 12:15:37 PST 2020

A quick follow-up to Jennifer Mauer’s post about World Read Aloud Day (WRAD), February 5, 2020: I wanted to be sure folks know that authors all across the country offer free "Skype with an Author" visits on that day. All the details about how to participate and connect with an author are provided on author Kate Messner’s website:

https://www.katemessner.com/skype-with-an-author-on-world-read-aloud-day-2020/

(I personally still have a few slots still available if anyone is looking for a local connection).

Warm wishes,

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
Author, Where Does a Cowgirl Go Potty? & Where Does a Pirate Go Potty?
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Contributing Author, Oregon Reads Aloud

dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
www.dawnprochovnic.com
Facebook: @DawnProchovnicAuthor