[kids-lib] CSD Voting

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 13:57:22 PDT 2020

Hello,
We are so close to closing the OLA, Children's Services Division polls and really need your help.  In order for the election to be valid according to the OLA, CSD by-laws, we need five more people to vote in our election.  If you are a CSD member, you could be one of those five people and save the day.  Please go to: https://bit.ly/2Zny7Xp to vote.
Thank you to those who have already voted in the CSD election.  If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to cast your vote.  Polls have been extended and will close on Friday, July 24th.
OLA, Children’s Services Division is pleased to present the chair-elect candidates for 2020-2021.  The chair-elect position is the only elected position open this year.  The team of Susan Cackler (Banks Library, part of Washington County Cooperative Library Services) and Susan Davis (Josephine Community Library District) are running together as CSD co-chairs.  Thank you to the candidates for their willingness to serve!
If you are interested in serving in an appointed position at CSD, contact CSD at olaweb.org.  We would love to have you join us.
Thank you,
Tara Morissette
OLA-CSD Web Editor