[kids-lib] Student Creativity Opportunity: Corona Multimedia Showcase

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Jul 23 11:50:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

I’m forwarding information about an opportunity for students to submit entries to the Corona Multimedia Showcase (https://coronashowcase.org/). More information is below, and a press release and flyers in English and Spanish are in this Google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UWWoIuI98jY4d2Lxn0fhKaUlhvWE-kA3?usp=sharing. Submissions are due October 9th.

FYI,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus