[kids-lib] Correction: Link to Online #Kidlit event today at 4

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jun 4 12:13:39 PDT 2020

Sorry folks, it's 4pm our time. Time is so relative right now, I keep getting mixed up. Apologies!

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

I wanted to let you know if you didn't already that Kwame Alexander, Jacqueline Woodson, and Jason Reynolds have organized an event with other authors hosted tonight at 7<https://thebrownbookshelf.com/2020/06/02/kidlit-rally-for-black-lives/> on the Brown Bookshelf's Facebook Live. If you can't make it tonight, the Brown Bookshelf is an excellent collection development resource highlighting African-American authors of kids' books. They have released some summer reading lists<https://thebrownbookshelf.com/2020/05/28/kick-off-summer-reading-with-generations/> that you may also find helpful.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D63A69.CD349240]