[kids-lib] Tuesday, June 9th Link to Reopening Guidance Questions to Consider

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Jun 9 10:55:21 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I've gotten some reopening/service questions the past couple weeks from library staff. I know many directors have already been thinking about these questions for weeks, but if you didn't know about this resource, please check out the State Library Reopening Guidance page: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/Reopening  There are some excellent questions to talk as a library staff about if you haven't already been doing so. I know we are in a busy and stressful time. The more we can check in with and communicate with each other about why we're doing what we're doing, the easier our transitions will be and our services for patrons will be better as a result. If there are any questions you wish you saw on this guide, please let us know, it's a living document!

I'll be doing a Zoom office hours today if you'd like to join, here's the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898

You can also call in using: 1-408-638-0968, the meeting ID is: 88398149898

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D63E4C.B1BD0600]