[kids-lib] Monday, June 15th Link to Author Visit Webinar

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Jun 15 11:11:26 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Publisher Lee & Low Books is hosting an Author Visits 101 webinar this Wednesday at noon Pacific time. The panel includes the wonderful Traci Sorell, whom you may recognize from her recent work - We Are Grateful, Indian No More. This webinar will cover both virtual and in-person visits, so even for those of you who have done a lot of in-person visits, this may be helpful if you are turning to more virtual events! You can register here<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QO65XHSpQr2GDQ8pFCzeYg>. If you can't attend at that time, register anyway so you can watch the recording later. :)

Tomorrow I'll have office hours from 12-1, any library staff are welcome to join here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898

You can also call in using: 1-408-638-0968, the meeting ID is: 88398149898

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D64305.F05BE4E0]