[kids-lib] Tuesday, June 16th Office Hours Link & Oregon poetry

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Jun 16 10:31:08 PDT 2020

Hello everybody,

I hope you are doing well today. I've been reading the Mercy Watson series to my nieces and nephews via Facetime the past few weeks and we are finding Kate DiCamillo particularly comforting. I wonder what you're reading with the kiddos in your lives right now, or if you are finding any books meaningful. This past weekend I was going through a box of books and found a copy of Charles' Goodrich's Insects of South Corvallis.  If you don't know this Oregon gardener poet<http://www.charlesgoodrich.com/>, he might be up your alley if you are spending time in your garden these days. And who doesn't love a good bug book? :)

Today's office hours are at noon, here's the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898

You can also call in using: 1-408-638-0968, the meeting ID is: 88398149898

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D643C9.7A1EE1A0]