[kids-lib] Thursday, May 21st Issues with listservs and new links on libguide

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Jun 18 13:37:37 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We've been having some issues with our listservs, so you got yesterday's email today, hopefully you'll get this one today too and we'll know they are working again. None of us are exempt from technical difficulties! :)

I've gotten some questions about virtual programing and publishers extending deadlines and wanted to let you know I posted School Library Journal's extensive guidelines on the Youth Services page of the State Library COVID LibGuide. Please check here<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=1011618&p=7362153> if you have questions about a specific publisher or storytime permissions. Additionally,  ALSC just released a virtual storytime guide that will be helpful moving forward, and the State Library of Iowa has an excellent virtual programming guide up that started for storytimes but has morphed into tween territory.  You can see both of those resources at the LibGuide as well. (Tip: Scroll to the bottom of the page for these!)

Hope you are all taking good care this week and it is sunny wherever you are.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D64575.DC59A140]