[kids-lib] book recs to empower 7 yr old in need of a confidence boost

Dawn Babb Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Fri Mar 6 12:22:34 PST 2020

I’m not sure if the reader is a boy or a girl, but I find the books that are included on A Mighty Girl's book list to be empowering reads:

https://www.amightygirl.com/books?age_range_filter=4

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
Author, Where Does a Cowgirl Go Potty? & Where Does a Pirate Go Potty?
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Contributing Author, Oregon Reads Aloud
2015 Oregon Library Supporter of the Year
dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
www.dawnprochovnic.com
Facebook: @DawnProchovnicAuthor
Twitter: @DawnProchovnic