[kids-lib] Thursday, May 21st Updated Tuesday Zoom info & CSD looking for Incoming Chair

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu May 21 16:21:26 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It's Thursday! Almost Friday! I hope you are doing well at the end of this week. I wanted to let you know two things:

1)      The OLA Children's Services Division is looking for someone who wants to lead fellow youth librarians (Is that you?!)  to onboard as incoming chair for next year. If you're at all intrigued in running, please connect with Jane, or with Bryce or Stephanie, who are current chairs, for how to run! They are all cc'd on this e-mail.

2)       Next week Tuesday, we'll meet for a Tuesday Zoom meeting at noon and chat about this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/08/parenting/teach-your-kids-to-fail.html  I've updated the Zoom link and wanted to make sure you had it: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898

You can also call in using: 1-408-638-0968, Meeting ID is: 88398149898

I hope you all have a good weekend and are able to take some time to rest. I am not in the office the rest of this week, hope to see some of you Tuesday!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D62F8C.1674AB40]