[kids-lib] LSTA Advisory Council - seeking nominations

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Oct 6 10:44:49 PDT 2020

Hello library staff serving kids and teens,

If you're interested in being on the LSTA Advisory Council, now's your chance! If you know someone else who is, please forward!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
New: 971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus