[kids-lib] 2020 Virtual Performer's Showcase
KFISCHER at cityofsalem.net
Tue Sep 1 11:35:44 PDT 2020
Announcing the OLA CSD first ever Virtual Performer's Showcase:
Launching September 26, 2020!
For 2020, we are changing how you can attend the Performer's Showcase. This year, the event will take place entirely online, and you can view demonstrations of virtual performances on Youtube whenever it works for you.
* Access to the 2020 directory highlighting virtual performers. Enjoy a new, easy-to-use format that includes individual performer pages and a spreadsheet for reference.
* A link to a Youtube playlist with virtual event demonstrations from area performers
* An opportunity to connect one-on-one with performers for virtual meet-and-greets(Access to schedule after September 21)
* An invitation and recording of two (2) Zoom hangouts where library staff can share virtual programming tips. Links will be forthcoming to those who register. Attend one, both, or wait for the recording:
* September 29, 2020, 12-1pm
* September 30, 2020, 4-5pm
Due to this year's circumstances, we're happy to offer this resource to all Oregon library staff at no charge. If you'd like to support the efforts of Children's Services in libraries across Oregon, please consider joining CSD for just $10 if you haven't already. Your membership helps us continue to support the work of library staff working with children and families in Oregon.
Register here for the 2020 Virtual Performer's Showcase!<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/8a3ff1b1-64ae-412f-9677-05a1a1f696e3/1>
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/8a3ff1b1-64ae-412f-9677-05a1a1f696e3/1>Questions? Contact csdshowcase at olaweb.org<mailto:csdshowcase at olaweb.org>
City of Salem|Salem Public Library
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib