[kids-lib] Summer Programming Meetup Slides

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 2 15:12:30 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Here’s a link to the 2021 Summer Reading folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tUuM-ro1uGIpaxM2Ql1m1p__8TQuN27V?usp=sharing> with slides from our Tuesday meetup this week. Lots of good stuff in these slides, especially links to Tara’s blog post at CSD and other state webinars about Reading Colors Your World. There’s a sneak peek at the end of the slides, let me know if you like what you see! Also, on the last slide there’s a link to a short survey<https://forms.gle/MvLsGvgExgDijiZV7>, please feel free to share what you’d like in a May summer reading meetup!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]