[kids-lib] Tuesday, April 13th Teen Services Grants OPEN TODAY

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 13 09:59:13 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

The State Library is pleased to announce Teen Services Grants, open today! We are thrilled to support teen services in Oregon libraries this year. All pertinent information is available here: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/teens

The application is brief and the final report is a power point slide deck of no more than 5 slides, so this would be an awesome first grant opportunity for library staff who haven't managed one before, or an easy one for experienced grant managers. Please let me know if you have any questions, we look forward to your applications!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]