[kids-lib] [Libs-Or] 2021 Book Rave available, summer reading plans, and OYEA winner!

Marian Rose mrose at cityofseaside.us
Tue Apr 27 08:46:50 PDT 2021

Congratulations to Violeta! Her leadership and guidance goes well beyond her work in Multnomah County. She has been a resource, an inspiration and a true friend to youth services. Thank you for shining the light on Violeta for her work and support.
Marian Rose
Youth Services Librarian
Seaside Public Library
503-738-6742