[kids-lib] Last Shoutout for 2021

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Dec 22 14:29:28 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Someone asked me recently how long I've been at the State Library. I replied since 2018, which in pandemic time seems to be approximately twelve years. 2021 has included much to be grateful for while continuing to offer us challenges not easily solved. This shoutout goes to all of you who keep showing up, day in and day out, who keep being open to new ideas, who keep books on the shelves when some folks would rather take them off, who keep collaborating, keep reminding folks to wear their masks, keep learning ways to engage families, keep on keeping on. We truly appreciate your efforts over here.

I hope the rest of your year includes a bit of rest and some laughter<https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=462135821937630&set=a.3847826801948913>, and I look forward to continuing work with you all in 2022.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]