[kids-lib] ISO Board Book Furniture/Shelving

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Thu Feb 4 11:46:40 PST 2021

Hello all,
  We are looking for a new piece of furniture or freestanding shelving unit for our board book collection. We ideally want something that is accessible to children and not attached to a wall, but we are open to suggestions. Does anyone have anything that they truly love that works well for board books?

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones

Assistant Director of Library Services

Crook County Library

hjones at crooklib.org

541-447-7978 x320

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.