[kids-lib] Monday, January 4th Welcome to the New Year & New Office Hours

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Jan 4 13:23:19 PST 2021

Happy Monday, all!

I hope this email finds you well after long December days and excited for a new year. I wanted to let you know Tuesday office hours at noon are continuing this month, see schedule below. (And bring your lunch!) We will not be recording these sessions, however, notes from each will continue to be available. Any and all library staff are welcome to join in for any one or for all four of these topics. You do not have to register, but you DO need the password: reading

Here's what's on deck:

  *   Tomorrow, Tuesday January 4th: General Office Hours: Pop in and let us know how things are going at your library!

  *   Tuesday, January 12th: Check It Out: Best of 2020 lists & Collection Development in a Pandemic

  *   Tuesday, January 19th: Discussion Group: We'll be discussing this article about community engagement: Everyone is an Evaluator.<https://www.nexuscp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Evaluation-and-Community-Engagement-Everyone-is-an-Evaluator.pdf> I read this recently for a session at the Research in Public Libraries Institute<https://ripl.lrs.org/> and have been thinking a lot about community impact and evaluation.

  *   Tuesday, January 26th: Summer Reading 2021: Online Tools

You can get to all of these sessions with this link: Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898?pwd=VjVaOWlSQkwvcS94UFNzTlZSV29DUT09

Meeting ID: 883 9814 9898
Passcode: reading

One tap mobile
+14086380968,,88398149898# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,88398149898# US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 883 9814 9898
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcfsu1rXgK

Wishing you all a week celebrating new things,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D6E29C.C3D94520]