[kids-lib] Webinar recording: Wizarding Without Transphobia

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu Jan 28 09:22:27 PST 2021

Apologies in advance for the cross-posting!

Earlier this week I attended the webinar 'Wizarding Without Transphobia<https://vimeo.com/505458341/36e4fa78ea?utm_source=convertkit&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Wizarding+Without+Transphobia+%5BRECORDING+HERE%5D%20-%205198358>,' with Chris Rehs-Dupin with Transplaining<https://www.transplaining.info/> and Go Camp Pro. It was a really useful in sharing how Harry Potter programs can be harmful to our transgender communities and how wizarding programs can be more inclusive and welcoming. It's about an hour long, and I highly recommend watching it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
MacKenzie

MacKenzie Ross
Youth Services Librarian
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
Murray Scholls Branch | 11200 SW Murray Scholls Place | Beaverton, OR 97007
503-526-2373 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
mross at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mross at beavertonoregon.gov>
Work days: Sunday-Thursday
Pronouns: she, her, hers