[kids-lib] Looking for info re: school outreach positions

CHUNN Alec B AChunn at eugene-or.gov
Wed Mar 31 07:57:07 PDT 2021

Hello!

I'm gathering information about public libraries that have positions dedicated to school outreach. If you have one of these positions (or even part of a position), I'd love to know more about it and even see a job description, if you're willing to share.

I'm also interested in school-library partnerships broadly, so if you have unique partnerships or suggestions for a library system looking to strengthen its connections to schools, let me know. I know about ALSC's fabulous Public Library & School Library Collaboration Toolkit<http://www.ala.org/alsc/publications-resources/professional-tools/school-public-library-partnerships> but a librarian can never have too many resources!

Cheers,
Alec

Alec B. Chunn (he/his)
Youth Services Supervisor (AIC)