[kids-lib] Teens are going back to school. Now what?
katiea at wccls.org
Wed Sep 1 08:36:42 PDT 2021
Hi! I’m working on Oregon Young Adult Network blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/> again.
Summer reading is ending. Teens are going back to school. Now what?
* Getting the library ready and working with teacher to plan for students returning to school
* Taking a break after summer reading
* Eagerly awaiting a new YA book coming out this fall
* Creating back to school displays and booklists
* Planning fall take and makes
* Planning your application process for this year’s teen library council (or however you run your teen library council)
* Planning school/public library visits (virtual or in-person)
* Tossing ideas around in your head or with co-workers
* Anything else you want to share about upcoming teen programs, services, material
Feel free to just send me an informal sentence or two about whatever you want to share regarding teens services now and this fall. Links to the online resources you used are helpful, but not necessary. If you want to write in more details, that is welcome too!
I’ll post all your back to school/fall shares on the OYAN blog<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/>.
Katie Anderson (she/her)
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team
Washington County Cooperative Library Services<https://www.wccls.org/>
katiea at wccls.org<mailto:katiea at wccls.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib