[kids-lib] Children's Services Division Fundraiser Auction

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 18:54:46 PDT 2022

Great news.  We have extended the online Children's Services Division auction https://auctria.events/CSD2022 to Wednesday, April 13th AND lowered the starting bid to $5.00 on any book bundles that do not have bids on them yet.  Check out the Children's Services Division auction fundraiser https://auctria.events/CSD2022 to find some gems for you, your family, and/or library.  This is our only fundraiser of the year.  The money raised goes toward scholarships and CSD events.  We can arrange a pick up in the Portland metro area -- just make a comment to let us know to contact you.  The book bundles are high quality books at steep discounts.  Thank you for supporting CSD!

Tara Morissette
Library Assistant Tigard Public Library
CSD Communications
csdwebeditor at olaweb.org