[kids-lib] Take & Make Contractors

Janet Weber janetw at tigard-or.gov
Mon Feb 7 16:43:24 PST 2022

Greetings!

Have any of you used any contractors to prepare take and make bags of crafts/activities for your library to distribute to your patrons?  I've used the U of O Museum of Natural and Cultural History and LeBrie Rich, which have all proven to be very popular with our young patrons.  I'm curious if there's anything else out there that is available, and if so, I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you!

Janet Weber
Youth Services Librarian
Tigard Public Library
13500 SW Hall Blvd.
Tigard, OR 97223
Phone: 503-718-2653
Fax: 503-598-7515
Web: www.tigard-or.gov/library<http://www.tigard-or.gov/library>

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."